Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Welcome back!

Wow, I've certainly been favouring Mini Makers' Facebook page in recent months, haven't I? Apologies for the long absence - I'll try to make sure that I post all session info on here as well as on Facebook. The main reason for the favouritism is that I can post photo albums of the Makers' work on FB - check them out on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Makers-Penang/142980229107644 Orla's now in Tenby's nursery class across the way from our usual room, so I no longer have my own Mini Maker to occupy on Wednesday mornings! Miss Abigail is now using the room to teach her Bahasa Malaysia lessons, but has kindly volunteered the continued use of the classroom for us. I'd like to get an indication of who is still interested in attending, as I know a number of Makers are now in school or moving on. Please email me or post on our FB page to let me know if you'd like to come along. I'm planning to run sessions until Christmas to see how it's going... Thanks! Ginnie

1 comments:

Ginnie said...

Apologies for lack of spacing, making the above very hard to read... I'm not sure why the template is refusing to accept my line spacings!

Post a Comment